Click for Gulfstream Click for YachtForums Click for Embraer Click for Dassault Click for Boeing

News: Piaggio Aerospace NBAA-BACE Update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NBAA-BACE Update From Piaggio Aerospace
    Italian airframer Piaggio Aerospace has given an update into the latest going on at the company. In our last update we heard that the company was looking for a new buyer (and they still are), but more has been revealed. At the NBAA-BACE show they allowed the media to know their current position. There is an approximate 930 million dollar order intake level and the announcement of a new Avanti EVO order from Al Saif Aviation.
  2. Actually Al Saif Aviation made the agreement to order up to 10 Avanti EVOs from Piaggio with the first one expected to be delivered by the second half of 2020. This company is no stranger to Piaggio aircraft after operating one since 2016. "I confirm my commitment to the Avanti EVO, since it represents the best executive aircraft in the market, with its jet performance at turboprop costs and the widest cabin in its category. I have always appreciated, as a business traveler, the Avanti EVO, with its modern aerodynamic shape and its unique three lifting surfaces concept", Khalifa Al Saif commented. "Now that we see that Piaggio Aerospace is back on track, we are happy to strengthen our partnership and to commit ourselves in a long term investment. We are extremely confident on a very successful future". The airframer is also working closely with the Italian government to provide Mx services to the government's Avanti fleet. There are also other ventures underway and in the works.

For more information:

Piaggio Aero
    Viale Generale Disegna, 1
    17038 Villanova d’Albenga
    (Savona, Italy)
    www.piaggioaerospace.it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.