Click for Gulfstream Click for Westport Click for Piper Click for Daher-Socata Click for Cessna

News: Bombardier Learjet 75 Liberty Enters Service

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Learjet 75 Liberty By Bombardier Enters Service
    The latest newest addition to the Bombardier fleet of aircraft just entered service. It is from the Learjet family, the upgraded Learjet 75, called the Learjet 75 Liberty. The first example was delivered to Alex Lyon & Son, an auctioneering firm that operates throughout the United States and beyond. "Over the past 20 years, Learjet aircraft and Bombardier’s support teams have given me a 99.9% dispatch reliability rate. And thanks to the speed of a Learjet, a late departure doesn’t prevent us from arriving on time, which has helped me run my business more efficiently," said Jack Lyon, President and CEO of Alex Lyon & Son. "We appreciate the speed, range and reliability of these aircraft, and we’re proud to become the owners of the first Learjet 75 Liberty."
  2. "The Learjet 75 Liberty is a value-added business tool for those seeking a safer and more efficient travel option," said Peter Likoray, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, New Aircraft, Bombardier Business Aircraft. "This achievement would not have been possible without our highly skilled team members in Wichita, who are incredibly proud to be delivering the best Learjet yet." In this segment the Learjet 75 Liberty delivers a Executive Suite allowing for nearly three feet (89 centimeters) of legroom to passengers. The Learjet 75 Liberty has a range of 2,080 nautical miles, able to connect Las Vegas to New York, Seattle to Washington, D.C., and Mexico City to San Francisco, nonstop.

For more information:

Bombardier Aerospace
    400 Côte-Vertu Road
    West Dorval, Quebec H45 1Y9
    Canada
    www.bombardier.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.