Click for Gulfstream Click for Daher-Socata Click for Hawker Click for Gulfstream Click for Embraer

News: Autoflight Prosperity I eVTOL 2025 Certification

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autoflight Prosperity I eVTOL 2025 Certification
    Another eVTOL is currently in testing development that we were not previously aware of. The flight test vehicle is called the 'Prosperity I' and it is an eVTOL from a company called AutoFlight. It is being targeted at the air taxi market and according to AutoFlight their aim is to have it certified by 2025. Safety is and always will be AutoFlight’s top commitment. The eVTOL pioneer is dedicated to making its air taxi Prosperity I as safe as a commercial airliner, and will work closely with European authorities.
  2. The simplicity of AutoFlight’s design is the so-called 'lift and cruise' – configuration. It combines superior range and safety with low technical complexity, making it affordable. AutoFlight completed more than 10,000 takeoffs and landings in adverse weather conditions as of earlier this year. Testing is of course much further along. The team’s first task is to achieve European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) certification for AutoFlight's air taxi Prosperity I, an electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a range of approximately 250 kilometers. The aircraft will be able to take three passenger plus the pilot. The aircraft will have eight lifting fans and one cruising prop. Speed in forward flight is estimated to be 200 kph. Other than redundant systems the Prosperity I will have a parachute onboard for the vehicle should all else fail. Certification is going through EASA (Europe) and CAAC (China).

For more information:

Autoflight
    www.autoflight.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.