Click for Gulfstream Click for Boeing Click for Embraer Click for Daher-Socata Click for Gulfstream

Phillip Bozek Becomes Youngest Daher Socata TMB 900 Woner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phillip Bozek becomes the youngest owner of a DAHER-SOCATA TBM 900
    Daher Socata has delivered their latest TBM 900 turboprob aircraft. This aircraft has gone to Phillip Bozek, representing the youngest person to own a TBM900. Having learned to fly three years ago, the 28-year-old Bozek runs his family’s lighting business, Conserva Electric Supply, and also is involved in real estate investment. He graduated from Georgetown University at the age of 18, and is fluent in Arabic and Russian – language skills that lead him to work in Washington, D.C. at the White House from 2005 to 2008. To date, Bozek has logged 1,500 flight hours while flying for business and using the flexibility of private aircraft for his personal trips.

“Speed was the main reason that attracted me to the TBM 900, along with its designed-in cost/performance ratio – which I confirmed after evaluating and flying most of the competitive aircraft available on the market, including jets and new turboprops,” he explained. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Bozek received his TBM 900 – complete with the personalized registration number N694PB – at DAHER-SOCATA’s industrial facility and TBM final assembly line in Tarbes, France, and participated in its ferry flight to the United States. “After visiting the factory, I’m even more impressed, as I realize the commitment and passion of DAHER-SOCATA’s teams to manufacturing high-quality aircraft,” he added.

For more information:

SOCATA North America, Inc.
    North Perry Airport, 7501 South Airport Rd.
    Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 / USA
    www.tbm.aero

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.