Click for Bombardier Click for Westport Click for Gulfstream Click for Hawker Click for HondaJet

News: Jet Lounge Named As European Distributor For One Aviation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet Lounge Named As European Distributor For One Aviation
    Great news for Jet Lounge GmbH as they are named as One Aviation's European distributor for the company's Eclipse 550, Eclipse Special Edition (500) and the Kestrel 350. Jet Lounge has recently purchased an Eclipse 550, fully loaded with auto throttles, anti-skid brakes, and all other optional features for the Eclipse 550, and will have it available for use in flight demonstrations when they return to Europe after EAA AirVenture 2015 in Oshkosh."We want to expose pilots and customers to our new products and showcase their efficiency, speed, and how easy they are to step into. We believe that Alexandra and her team are going to do a great job of introducing the Eclipse into their region," said Ken Ross, president of ONE Aviation. "We are excited to welcome Jet Lounge into our family of ONE Aviation Distributors."
  2. Alexandra Knorr, managing director of Jet Lounge, was a former director with Cirrus Sales & Service and General Enterprises in the Netherlands. Knorr recently attained her type certificate in the Eclipse 550 while holding fewer than 200 hours experience in a Cirrus SR22. No other pilot has become type-rated in the Eclipse with less total flying time. She feels that her receiving of a type-rating highlights the ease of flight of the Eclipse Jet."I had never flown a jet before I went in for my type-rating in the Eclipse," said Knorr. "I thought it would be a challenge walking into training with so few hours, but in the end the avionics system in the Eclipse is so simple and intuitive and the training program so thorough and professional that it was simple to learn. This is exactly what I want to share with Europe: that the Eclipse 550 is safe and easy to fly."Jet Lounge will be serving Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the non-French speaking portions of Switzerland and Belgium. Jet Lounge will have operations in Germany and the Netherlands.

For more information:

Eclipse Aerospace
    2503 Clark Carr Loop SE
    Albuquerque, NM 87106
    www.eclipse.aero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.