Click for Westport Click for Daher-Socata Click for Gulfstream Click for Embraer Click for HondaJet

News: EASA Certification For Pro Line Fusion King Air 350i/ER; 250

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASA Certification For Pro Line Fusion King Air 350i/ER; 250

Beechcraft Corporation, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., announced that it has received European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) certification for its new Pro Line Fusion-equipped Beechcraft King Air 350i/ER and 250 turboprop aircraft with cabin enhancements, paving the way for deliveries throughout Europe. “The King Air’s reliability, versatility and operating efficiencies continue to make the entire family of turboprops a popular choice in the European market,” said Kriya Shortt, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing.
  2. “We’re looking forward to getting the upgraded King Air 350i/ER and 250 into the European marketplace, where owners/operators have responded enthusiastically to the investments we’ve made in bringing the latest technology, safety and comfort to the cockpit and cabin.” Beechcraft announced the upgrades at the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE) in May 2015.The Fusion-equipped King Air 250 earned Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification in July 2015 and the 350i/ER earned the certification in November 2015.

For more information:

Beechcraft Corporation
    9709 E. Central Avenue
    Wichita, KS 67206
    www.beechcraft.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.