Click for Hawker Click for Boeing Click for Westport Click for Dassault Click for Gulfstream

News: Cessna Celebrates 2,000th CJ Delivery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2,000th Citation Jet Delivery For Cessna
    The Cessna Citation Jet family has been growing worldwide and Textron/Cessna recently celebrated the delivery of their 2,000th Citation Jet To a customer. According to Textron Aviation, the milestone aircraft was a Cessna Citation CJ3+ and was delivered to long-time customer Marc Dulude at Wichita Headquarters of Textron Aviation.
  2. “The CJ3+ provides the efficiency, reliability and overall exceptional performance that the CJ aircraft are known for, and is representative of our continued leadership in the light jet segment. No other product family in its class offers a wider range of capabilities, allowing customers like Marc to find the perfect fit for their mission needs,” said Rob Scholl, senior vice president, Sales and Marketing. “Marc has been an outstanding customer and advocate for the Cessna brand, and we’re thrilled to have him represent the 2,000th customer for our CJ family.” Marc Delude is stepping up from his Citation M2 and the CJ3+ is a great move. “Textron Aviation has been a trusted partner throughout my ownership experience, which made staying in the family an easy choice,” said Dulude. “The CJ3+ has the range, speed and performance I was looking for, and was a natural transition for me from my M2. I’m excited to be a part of this milestone and look forward to continuing a strong relationship with the company.”

For more information:

Cessna Aircraft Company
    1 Cessna Blvd.
    Wichita, KS 67215
    www.cessna.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.