Click for Hawker Click for Gulfstream Click for Daher-Socata Click for Gulfstream Click for HondaJet

Delivered: Jackie Chan Embraer Legacy 650 business-jet

1. Jackie Chan takes delivery of Embraer Legacy 650 business-jet

Jackie Chan, Embraer’s Brand Ambassador, will assist the Company in promoting its entire line of executive aircraft, not only in the rapidly growing greater China market, but globally. “This delivery is a moment of historical importance to Embraer because it solidifies an already long and successful relationship between China and Embraer,” said Ernest Edwards, President, Embraer Executive Jets. “To have the first Embraer Legacy 650 in China go to Jackie Chan, a world-renowned movie star, business man and philanthropist, illustrates how the cutting-edge technology, comfort and productivity of this aircraft allow operators in China to travel throughout the world with more efficiency and ease.”

“I chose the Legacy 650 because its large three zone cabin, offering incredibly quiet performance and luxury,” said Jackie Chan. “I am honored to join the Embraer Legacy 650 family of users. I believe that Embraer is poised to become a major player in the Chinese executive jet market and thrilled to fulfill my role as brand ambassador for this great Company.”

The Legacy 650 range is 3,900 nautical miles (7,223 kilometers) affording such nonstop distances as Beijing to Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Hong Kong to Adelaide (Australia), carrying four passengers under NBAA IFR conditions. Its state-of-the-art cockpit includes the Honeywell Primus Elite™ avionics suite, greatly reducing the pilot workload and enhancing safety. With three distinct cabin zones, the Legacy 650 is the only jet in its class with this level of comfort. Advanced Wi-Fi technology and significantly reduced cabin noise means the Legacy 650 ensures an environment in which passengers can work or rest. It includes a fully equipped wet galley and the largest in-flight accessible baggage compartment, something Embraer is known for.

In addition to Jackie Chan’s delivery, Embraer received orders for 13 Legacy 650s from China’s Minsheng Financial Leasing Co, Ltd, one of the country’s leading executive jet leasing companies. Embraer Executive Jets is now recognized as one of the top brands in the world’s business aviation market, after a decade of relentless efforts, when the Company entered this market segment in 2001. Embraer is the world’s only manufacturer offering a full line of executive jets, from entry level to ultra-large aircraft, which are well-received by customers, worldwide.

For more information:

Embraer
    Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2170
    São Paulo, São José dos Campos
    12227-901
    Brazil
    www.embraer.com

***​